Apply to present at the 2014 SEBIO Investor & Partnering Forum
Introduce your company to targeted investors, VCs and potential partners at the 2014 SEBIO Investor & Partnering Forum.
The Forum provides opportunities for both early and mid to late-stage companies that are looking for capital and business partners. Learn more about applying.
As a presenter, you’ll gain:
- Visibility among potential investors and industry partners
- A private advisory session with experienced business professionals for early-stage companies
- The opportunity to present to an audience of 350+ attendees
- Complimentary registration for company representatives
- Access to SEBIO/Connect for scheduling one-on-one meetings
- Inclusion in conference materials before, during and after the event
- Inclusion in the conference mobile app and website
- Media exposure
Start your application today! Don’t have time to complete it right now? Log in anytime up until the deadline to finish it.
The application deadline is Friday, June 20, 2014.
Venture funds that regularly attend Southeast BIO
Baxter Ventures | Canaan Partners | Cato BioVentures | Domain Associates | H.I.G. BioVentures | Harbert Venture Partners | Hatteras Venture Partners | HealthQuest Ventures | Intersouth Partners | J&J Development Corporation | Lilly Ventures | Lumira Capital | MedImmune Ventures | MPM Capital | New Enterprise Associates | Osage University Partners | Pappas Ventures | Polaris Venture Partners | Rock Spring Ventures | Safeguard Scientifics | Sanderling Ventures | Sofinnova Ventures | Syngenta Ventures | Third Security | Thomas, McNerney & Partners and many more!
Questions? Contact Suzanne Cantando at 919-272-4391.
Connect with SEBIO on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.